Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Yoplait Delights Chocolate Raspberry!!!!!!


"When 3pm strikes, strike back with a delicious dual-layered snack you can feel good about. The all-new Yoplait Delights Chocolate Raspberry Parfait contains a luscious layer of chocolate yogurt, with creamy raspberry yogurt on top. Sure to please any sweet tooth, you won't believe it's 100 calories"

And they are NOT joking. This is just about the best snack cup I have ever had in my life! It was so creamy... slightly tart on top where the raspberry part is and so yummy sweet and chocolatey on the bottom... then you put your spoon in and you get both and it is like heaven in a little plastic cup! It is amazing to think that this thing only has 100 calories in it. It totally will quench your desire for something sweet, rich and chocolatey! I am so glad I bought this. Now I can't wait to try the other flavors...
Creme Caramel
Lemon Torte
Tripple Berry Creme

Go to the website and get a dollar off coupon!
http://www.yoplait.com/delights/Default.aspx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, I love chocolate so I got to try these.

sunshyne76 said...

Thanks Yolie! Follow me for more reviews