Thursday, August 6, 2009

Sparse but tasty Happy Hour at Blackwood in Corona, CA

Blackwood American Grill
980 Montecito Dr Corona, CA
(951) 549-7998
http://www.blackwoodgrill.com

Blackwood American Grill is a American, Steak, and Steakhouse restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

So a friend and I went the Blackwood last night for their Happy Hour, which sounds great. Half price appetizers and liqour drinks, $2 off beer and wine. Sounds great right.. only one problem... their appetizer menu is very sparse! I think there was a total of 5 or 6 things and not a lot of variety. Bread, spinach dip, ahi tuna, calamari and something else... The spinach dip was really good and the calamari was too. I wish there was a bigger variety, but since everything else was great and the service was excellent I will still give it a 4 star. The guy sitting next to us ordered a steak at the bar and that looked delicious. I may go back for dinner, but I doubt I will go just for happy hour again

No comments: