Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Papachino's Greens and Grill in Chino, CA

So good, so fresh! So... healthy? mmmmmmmmmmm
Papachino's Greens and Grill in Chino, CA
14501 Ramona Ave Chino, CA (909) 393-9904

I have eaten here twice now! Let me tell you… this place is OFF THE HOOK. Everything is so fresh, healthy and TASTY! They even have an all you can eat chips and salsa bar! Their menu is mostly fish, but they do have chicken and steak stuff. The have a very nice outside patio that can accomodate large parties and there are tiki tourches and a grass cannopy… Their food is absolutely amazing. My son even loved his shrimp tacos! I would go back here anytime and take anyone! They even have beer and wine if you are interested.


Grilled Mahi Tacos
These were my first ever fish tacos and let me tell you, if that is what fish tacos taste like I AM SOLD. The sauce was so delicious. You get two tacos for this price and it is really filling. They are on flour tortillas, with cabbage!

1 comment:

Loretta said...

nice blog.. You should feature the services/products offered by Papachino's on the Chino community, classifieds section, so that more blogger's will know about it