Thursday, August 20, 2009

Who wants half orders of sushi rolls? I DO

Sushi Kawa
469 Magnolia Ave # 101
Corona, CA
(951) 280-0398

Super Sushi!
My favorite thing about this place is that they have HALF ORDERS of rolls. This way you can try more things and be more adventurous because you don’t have to get a full roll! Their sushi is fresh tasting and beautiful. The service is good, nothing special. The decor is cute. The place is somewhat small, I would not take a huge party here, but it is nice for a quiet dinner with friends or family. I took my son here for his bday and we had a good time!

1 comment:

Deborah Y said...

New York has it's share of divine Sushi. I wen to a place called Japonaise with my sons and husband. The Sushi and appetizers were delicious, if you ever visit us nEw yorkers, please check it out. Haru Restaurant is also quite good. The we have Nobu and others of fame through the food network. I like making my own sometimes. I am a food blogger,cook book writer, and I write for bellaonline as the Caribbean Culture Editor. If you get a chance, visit me at www.guyanastastyexotic.blogspot.com