Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Best Sushi I have ever had!!!

Sachi Sushi Restaurant
694 E Colorado Blvd Pasadena, CA (626) 578-1877

The BEST California Rolls and Spicy Tuna Rolls EVER
Oh my holy sushi!These were the best rolls ever. The California Rolls was so creamy, yet not a mayo creamy – just creamy. The spicy tuna was the right amount of spicy. Their wasabi smelled so freakin fresh. My son had their Teriyaki Chicken and he said it was the best he had ever had too! We stopped here on a whim and I was glad. Some of their dishes are a little pricey but we managed to walk out paying about $25 for us both! Not too shabby – especially for Pasadena! I would go here again anytime. The decor is half asian half weirdo american knick knacks which was kind of weird. The place is small so don’t bring large groups here. But if you want good sushi – this is your place!

No comments: