Tuesday, October 14, 2008

To start things off....

Just so you know a little about me! I am a 31 year old single mom (32 in December). I grew up and lived most of my life in Southern California. I served 7.5 years active duty in the US Army where I was a Senior Human Resources Sergeant. After my end of service I almost immediately was employed by Home Depot as a Human Resources Manager in So Cal. When the transition came down to remove HR from the stores I secured a position in the West Coast Support Center and now work in the Learning Department as a Divisional Learning Administrator. This is a fancy title for tracking, monitoring and preparing our Salaried Management Team for the learning involved in their positions. I cover all stores from Wyoming down to New Mexico all the way to the coast and includes Alaska, Hawaii and Guam. Lots of training people! Anywho, more about me in general.

I have one son who is 12. He is pretty much my life... which I would drastically like to change - lol - in need of some me time. I love sushi... love music... oh hell I love everything. Coffee, wine, golf, hiking, watching movies, tv, walks, exercise (well I am trying to love it lmao), cooking, who knows - throw something at me - I will try anything once!!! Totally single and totally looking. I am a very upbeat person, now don't get me wrong, I have my days... lately more often then I would like, but I am doing stuff to fix that (like that exercise I am TRYING to love).
You can usually catch me online at several places... I have a myspace, facebook, twitter, twittermoms, etc...

I plan to write about - well, everything... it may just be what I am thinking, it may be a review of a book, music, movie or product I used... who knows! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you come back often!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! I'm a newbie too but it's lots of fun. I write about stuff that happens in my world as well as interesting things I want to share with others. Check out my blog and tell me what you think. Thanks in advance. Can't wait to read more from you!

Dayngr said...

Welcome to blogging!